Aims and objectives
The principal Aims and Objectives of the GFPR Journal include
1. To enhance research in all sectors of Foreign Affairs
2. To provide efficient literature in the relationship of Pakistan with developed as well as underdeveloped states
3. To develop global networks among academicians, researchers and professionals for interaction and cooperation
4. To find out the causes and consequences of wars, conflicts, and foreign policy's role as a means of resolutions.
5. Promotion of high-quality publications focusing on theoretical, empirical, applied, and analytical research works.